Q Acoustics 3020 (Pair) Piano Black
- Like its little brother, the medium sized 3020 bookshelf speakers benefits from the advanced, low distortion, wide dispersion, new 3000 Series Concentric Ring Dome tweeter; uprated crossover and improved low resonance cabinet. In addition, it boasts a larger 5 inch drive unit, with the new Aramid Fibre/Paper cone material. This larger driver delivers an extended big bass response with fast dynamics, wonderfully open, realistic midrange and an extraordinary ‘being there’ three dimensional sound.
- Enclosure type: 2-way reflex, Bass Unit: 125m, Treble Unit: 25mm
- Frequency Response (+/- 3 dB): 64Hz – 22kHz, Nominal Impedance: 6ohm, Minimum Impedance: 4ohm
- Sensitivity: 88dB, Recommended Power: 25 – 75w, Crossover Frequency: 2.9kHz
- Includes: (2) Q Acoustics 3020 Bookshelf Speakers, (2) Magnetic Speaker Grills, (2) Port Bungs, (1) User Manual, (8) Rubber Speaker Grips.
Out of stock
At the heart of the 3020 are brand new speaker units for an even more impressive sound quality. Starting at the top, the new Ring Dome tweeter provides a more accurate response, for the precise reproduction of even the most subtle aspects of music. The tweeter unit is also decoupled from the rest of the cabinet, meaning that it isn’t affected by vibration from the bass unit. The new Aramid Fibre/Paper woofer cone is light and rigid and helps give the 3020s their punchy, agile sound quality.
|Enclosure type||2-way reflex|
|Frequency Response||64Hz - 22kHz|
|Recommended Power||25 - 75w|
|Dimensions H/D/W mm||260 x 226 x 170|