ION Mustang LP
IF THE CONTEST IS LOOKS, YOU’VE WON ALREADY!
Is there a more timeless icon of style and class than the unforgettable 1965 Mustang? We didn’t think so either. With Mustang LP, you’ll love it before you even turn it on.
MORE THAN JUST A PRETTY FACE.
This is one great-sounding music center. A quiet belt-drive 3-speed turntable. Sensitive AM/FM radio. Headphone jack. Your music will exceed the speed limit.
WE’LL MAKE YOU A CONVERT.
To digital, that is. Record anything you play onto a USB flash drive for convenient playback in any device that accepts flash drives.
HIT THE ROAD.
Mustang LP is the perfect way to enjoy all your music while recalling that great feeling of crusin’ down the road with your favorite tunes.
- Technical Specifications
- AM/FM Radio with presets to save your favorite stations
- 4-in-1 retro music center with Turntable, Radio, USB and Aux input
- 3-speed belt-drive turntable plays all your records
- Sensitive AM/FM tuner with “speedometer” look
- Records your albums onto USB flash drive
- Auxiliary input for connecting and playing other devices
- Built-in speakers and headphone jack for private listening
- Exclusive ’65 Mustang styling makes you feel like you’re cruisin’ the open road
- Stereo audio outputs (RCA jacks) to connect to external speakers
- Speaker Output Power: 1.2W x2 (peak), 0.6W x2 (RMS)
- Output Level: 500mv @ 1 kHz
- Impedance: 4 Ω
- Frequency Response: 60 – 20,000 Hz
- Drive System: Belt-driven
- Cartridge Type: Ceramic stereo cartridge
- Stylus: Conical, diamond-tipped included
- Recorded MP3 File Format: 128 kB/s, 44.1 kHz, 16 bit
- Supported USB Flash Drive File Types: MP3, WAV, WMA
- Power: Input Voltage: 120V AC, 60 Hz (US/CA), 240V AC, 50 Hz (EU/UK)
- Power Consumption: 14W
- Dimensions (width x depth x height): 13.5″ x 14.8″ x 4.1″; 342.9 x 375.9 x 104.1 mm
- Weight: 3.5 kg