JBL Go 3 Squad
Grab & Go
JBL Go 3 features bold styling and rich JBL Pro Sound. With its new eye-catching edgy design, colorful fabrics and expressive details this a must-have accessory for your next outing. Your tunes will lift you up with JBL Pro Sound, it’s IP67 waterproof and dustproof so you can keep listening rain or shine, and with its integrated loop, you can carry it anywhere. Go 3 comes in completely new shades and color combinations inspired by current street fashion. JBL Go 3 looks as vivid as it sounds.
Original JBL Pro Sound
JBL Pro Sound delivers surprisingly big audio and punchy bass from Go 3’s ultra-compact size.
Bold style and ultra-portable design
JBL Go 3’s ultra-portable design goes great with the latest styles, and its colorful fabrics and expressive details make it look as great as it sounds.
IP67 waterproof and dustproof
To the pool. To the park. JBL Go 3 is IP67 waterproof and dustproof, so you can bring your speaker anywhere.
- Transducer: 43 x 47 mm/ 1.5″
- Output power: 4.2 W RMS
- Frequency response: 110 Hz – 20 kHz
- Signal-to-noise ratio: > 85 dB
- Country of origin: Made in Vietnam
- Dimensions: (W x H x D)
- Weight: 0.209 kg/ 0.46 lbs
Control and Connection Specifications
- Bluetooth® version: 5.1
- Bluetooth® profile: A2DP 1.3, AVRCP 1.6
- Bluetooth® transmitter frequency range: 2402 MHz − 2480 MHz
- Bluetooth® transmitter power: ≤ 8 dBm (EIRP)
- Bluetooth® transmitter modulation: GFSK, π/4 DQPSK, 8DPSK
- Battery type: Li-ion polymer 2.7Wh
- Battery charge time: 2.5 hours (5 V/ 1 A)
- Music play time: up to 5 hours (dependent on volume level and audio content)
- The Bluetooth® word mark and logos are registered trademarks owned by Bluetooth SIG, Inc. and any use of such marks by HARMAN International Industries, Incorporated is under license. Other trademarks and trade names are those of their respective owners: Yes
- Features, specifications and appearance are subject to change without notice: Yes