JBL Xtreme3 Black
Offer Ends In:
Massive JBL Original Pro Sound
Four drivers and two JBL Bass Radiators effortlessly deliver dynamic, immersive sound with deep bass and plenty of detail. You’ll get lost in the music wherever you are.
15 Hours of Playtime
The fun doesn’t have to stop. Packed with an incredible 15 hours of battery life, JBL Xtreme 3 lets you party all day and into the night.
IP67 waterproof and dustproof
To the pool. To the park. JBL Xtreme 3 is IP67 waterproof and dustproof, so you can bring your speaker anywhere.
Unleash powerful sound everywhere
Poolside. Picnics. Just hanging out. Music makes the party. The JBL Xtreme 3 portable Bluetooth speaker effortlessly delivers massive JBL Original Pro Sound. With four drivers and two pumping JBL Bass Radiators, the powerful sound draws everybody in, and with PartyBoost, you can connect multiple JBL PartyBoost-enabled speakers to take things to the next level. A little rain might spoil your fun, but the waterproof and dustproof Xtreme 3 won’t mind at all, and the convenient carrying strap with built-in bottle opener makes it a breeze to move the party indoors. The JBL Xtreme 3 makes a big splash wherever you go.
- Transducers: 2 x 70 mm woofer / 2 x 2.75″ , 2 x 20 mm tweeter / 2 x 0.75″
- Rated output power: 2 x 25W RMS woofer + 2 x 25W RMS tweeter (AC power mode)
- Power input: 5V/9V/12V/15V/20V, 3A
- Frequency response: 53.5 Hz – 20k Hz
- Signal-to-noise ratio: > 80 dB
- Battery type: Li-ion 36.3Wh
- Battery charge time: 2.5 hours (20V/3A input)
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 298.5 x 136 x 134 mm / 11.75 x 5.35 x 5.28″
- Weight: Weight
Control and Connection Specifications
- USB-A output: 5V / 2.0A (maximum): Yes
- USB-C output: 5V / 1.5A (maximum): Yes
- Total 2.5A maximum for USB-A & USB-C: Yes
- Bluetooth® version: 5.1
- Bluetooth® profile: A2DP 1.3, AVRCP 1.6
- Bluetooth® transmitter modulation: GFSK, π/4 DQPSK, 8DPSK
- Bluetooth® transmitter frequency range: 2400MHz – 2483.5 MHz
- Bluetooth® transmitter power: ≤ 12dBm (EIRP)
- 2.4GHz SRD frequency range: 2407 MHz ~ 2475MHz
- SRD transmitter power: ＜10 dBm(EIRP): Yes