MA Monitor MRW-10
The muscular Monitor MRW-10 powered subwoofer delivers a thunderous bass down to below 30 Hz and offers a totally immersive movie, music, or gaming experience.
The Monitor MRW-10’s rigid cabinet is made from 18 mm thick MDF and accommodates a 10″ long-throw MMP II bass driver and a rear port that allows optimal output from the powerful on-board 100 W class D power amplifier.
The Monitor MRW-10 boasts an array of features dedicated to optimising a home theatre system. There are three pre-set EQ mode settings (Music, Movie, Impact) to offer a level of adjustment for all rooms and tastes, and the controls use an advanced DSP based architecture to provide the ultimate in audio flexibility.
- System Format: Rear ported bass reflex cabinet
- Lower Frequency Limit: 30 Hz (-6 dB)
- Upper Frequency Limit: Variable 50 – 120 Hz @ 24 dB/Octave
- Amplifier Output: 100 W RMS
- Amplifier Classification: Class D with Switch mode PSU
- Bass EQ Profiles: Music / Movie / Impact
- Phase Control: 0 – 180°
- Auto Sensing: >3.5 mV
- Input Level Requirements: Standby after approximately 15 minutes if no signal sensed
- Drive Unit Complement: 1 x 10″ MMP II long throw driver
- Input Impedance: >20 K ohms
- Mains Input Voltage: 110 – 120 Vac – 50 – 60 Hz; 220 – 240 Vac – 50 – 60 Hz. Selectable
- Fuse Specification: 110 – 120 VAC – T4AL/250VAC; 220 – 240 VAC – T4AL/250VAC
- Connection: 2 x Stereo RCA, 1 x LFE RCA connection; 12 V trigger (3.5 mm mono mini-jack)
- External Dimensions (Including Grille and Feet (H x W x D)): 336 x 320 x 350.6 mm (131/4 x 125/8 x 1313/16″)
- Standby Power Consumption: <0.5 W standby
- Weight: 10.54 kg (23 lb 4 oz)
- Sold As: Single Unit