MA Silver FX
Monitor Audio has all your rear and side channel requirements covered with the Silver FX, a loudspeaker specially designed for 5.1 and 7.1 systems and featuring Monitor Audio’s advanced technology.
This wall-mountable compact two-way design offers dual dispersion characteristics for the perfect surround sound set-up.
The discreet profile and angled baffle design of Monitor Audio’s specially-developed Silver FX incorporates a single 6-inch C-CAM bass/mid driver featuring RST technology and C-CAM Gold Dome tweeter.
The Silver FX can be flush-mounted on side or rear walls where it blends unobtrusively with any interior. Its dispersion characteristics can be easily changed with a switch to accommodate the precise requirements for dipole or bipole orientation, giving it maximum flexibility in multi-channel system installations.
- System Format: 2-way
- Frequency Response (-6 dB): 60 Hz – 35 kHz
- Sensitivity (1W@1M): 87 dB
- Nominal Impedance: 8 ohms
- Minimum Impedance: 4 ohms @ 229 Hz
- Maximum SPL: 110 dBA (pair)
- Power Handling (RMS): 85 W
- Recommended Amplifier Requirements: 30 – 85 W
- Bass Alignment: Sealed cabinet
- Crossover Frequency: 2.5 kHz
- Drive Unit Complement: 1 x 6″ C-CAM RST bass/mid driver; 2 x 1″ (25 mm) C-CAM Gold Dome tweeter
- Cabinet Dimensions (Excluding Grille and Terminals): 250 x 310 x 130 mm (913/16 x 123/16 x 51/8″)
- External Dimensions (Including Grille and Terminals (H x W x D)): 250 x 322 x 147 mm (913/16 x 1211/16 x 513/16″)
- External Dimensions (Including Out-Rigger Plates, Feet and Spikes): N/A
- Weight (each): 4.3 kg (9 lb 7 oz)
- Sold As: Pair