Systemline WM14 Speaker Level Volume
- Seven-Step control with electronic protection
- From fully off to maximum volume positions
- Screw terminal connection
- wall box depth must be 44mm minimum
- Power rating : 30 Watts per channel music power
- Suitable for speaker switches of parallel wiring configuration only
- Controls the volume of a stereo pair of speakers
- Informacion shtesë
The Systemline WM14 is a convenient seven step in-wall volume control which makes controlling speakers a doddle. This can be fitted over any standard UK single gang back box with a minimum depth of 44mm. Finished in pearl white for a nice low profile installation.
The WM14 includes electronic protection; from fully off to maximum volume and is designed to suit speaker cable working at amplified level, (eg to be positioned after the amplifier). The QED WM14 has screw terminal connections for easily connecting speaker cable and can accept cable up to 2.5 sq mm cross sectional area handling 30 watts per channel.
For installation instructions, please download the PDF manual above.
Six-step control with electronic protection