Systemline WM15 Parallel Two Way Switch
- Connect and switch two pairs of speakers (in parallel) from one stereo amplifier
- Parallel switching ensures best sound quality, but care needs to be taken as load presented to amplifier will fall to 4Ω (using 8Ω speakers for both pairs)
- Power rating: 150 Watts RMS
- Suitable for use with QED WM14 Volume Control
- Screw terminal connections
- Informacion shtesë
The Systemline WM15 is a two-way parallel speaker switch enabling you to connect and switch two pairs of speakers from one stereo amplifier from a control on the wall. Finished in pearl white for a nice, clean discreet finish.
The Systemline Wall Mount range is designed around a modular system called Sistema 45 (System 45). This range is the result of a joint venture between AVE S.p.a. of Italy and R.Hamilton & Co. England. Each Systemline module is supplied fitted with a U.K. standard (86 mm x 86 mm) single gang white facia and mounting frame.
The WM15 is supplied complete with white plastic single gang facia & frame. For installation instructions, please download the PDF manual above.
The Systemline Wallmount range has been designed to fit standard Euro Data fascia plates of 50x50mm. Each unit comes supplied with a quality MK Logic Plus white plate, but you can fit the inner module into a vast selection of plates available to match other sockets in the room. The range offers all the popular speaker switches, speaker volume control and speaker socket outlets for your installation.