Yamaha HTR-3072 AV receiver Black
The perfect introduction to home cinema
Bluetooth® compatible 5.1-channel AV receiver with fully discrete configuration and high-quality DACs.
5-channel powerful surround sound
— 70 W per Channel (6 ohms, 20 Hz-20 kHz, 0.09% THD, 2-ch driven)
— 100 W per Channel (6 ohms, 1 kHz, 0.9% THD, 1-ch driven)
— 135 W per Channel (6 ohms, 1 kHz, 10% THD, 1-ch driven)
HD Audio with CINEMA DSP
YPAO™ sound optimisation
Bluetooth with Compressed Music Enhancer
HDMI® (4 in / 1 out) with Dolby Vision™ and Hybrid Log-Gamma
Cinema Surround Sound.
Experience the magic of cinema with realistic and immersive surround sound.
Wirelessly stream your favourite tunes via Bluetooth® with Music Enhancer.
Take the headache out of home cinema with guided setup and easy-to-use operation.
Experience the Ambience
Exclusive Yamaha CINEMA DSP technology supports playback of HD Audio (Dolby® TrueHD, DTS-HD Master Audio™, etc.), providing natural and expansive sound imaging. CINEMA DSP transforms the dynamics of the listening environment, with acoustic reproduction of famous venues such as the Bottom Line, Roxy Theater, and European cathedrals—letting you experience their ambience right in your room.
Easy Sound Optimisation
YPAO (Yamaha Parametric room Acoustic Optimizer) analyses the room acoustics and your system, then precisely adjusts various audio parameters to provide the best sound for your room. Simply by placing the supplied microphone at your listening position and switching YPAO on, the system is automatically tuned for optimum performance in your home theatre room.
Full Sound Enjoyment
Discrete Amp Configuration
The HTR-3072 was designed with a strong focus on achieving exceptionally high clarity sound. It employs a discrete amp configuration and a low-jitter PLL circuit, which contributes to its excellent audio performance.
Dynamic Streaming Sound
Bluetooth® with Music Enhancer
Thanks to its built-in Bluetooth functionality, this AV receiver lets you enjoy easy wireless music playback from smartphones and other devices. The Compressed Music Enhancer from Yamaha is now optimised for Bluetooth audio transmissions to ensure that your music will have vivid, dynamic sound quality during wireless playback.
Full 4K Ultra HD Support
Providing complete compatibility with the latest HDMI standards, this AV receiver delivers transmission of 4K video at 60 frames/second pass-through. It also supports HDR (high dynamic range) Video including Dolby Vision™ and Hybrid Log-Gamma which provides incredible contrast, smooth tone and rich, bright colours—giving you full, high-definition enjoyment with an exceptionally realistic and natural picture quality.
Full Resolution, Total Immersion
eARC (Enhanced Audio Return Channel)
Unlock the full potential of your 4K content. Enhanced Audio Return Channel (also known as eARC) is the next generation of ARC – available in the industry-leading AV receivers from Yamaha.
eARC delivers full-resolution, multi-channel audio formats such as Dolby® TrueHD and DTS-HD® through your existing HDMI connection, giving you the most realistic surround sound experience for immersing yourself in your favourite movies and moments.
Even Higher Quality Sound
The HTR-3072 features bi-amping capability, driving the treble and bass ranges of the front speakers (L, R) with independent amplifiers. In addition to providing greater power, it also prevents interference between the high and low sounds, further improving the sound of the front speakers.
High Definition, Comfortable Viewing
This system features a high-precision font, letting you view detailed information of your music contents, and has multi-lingual capability for viewing in English, Japanese, French, German, Spanish, Russian, Italian, or Chinese.
Install with Ease
AV Setup Guide
No worries, no confusion. Use this special app and get expert assistance with cable connections between the AV receiver and source devices. It even guides you through various other settings such as speaker connections, TV and source device connections and power amplifier assignments.
Save Energy by 20%
When ECO Mode is turned on it can reduce power consumption by about 20 percent*, thanks to an advanced energy saving design. *Compared to power consumption when ECO mode is off (Yamaha measurement).
- Channel 5.1
- Rated Output Power (1kHz, 1ch driven) 100 W (6 ohms, 0.9% THD)
- Rated Output Power (20Hz-20kHz, 2ch driven) 70 W (6 ohms, 0.09% THD)
- Maximum Effective Output Power (1kHz, 1ch driven) (JEITA) 135 W (6 ohms, 10% THD)
- Dynamic Power per Channel (8/6/4/2 ohms) – / 110 / 130 / 150 W
- CINEMA DSP Yes
- DSP Programs 17
- Dialog Level Adjustment Yes
- SILENT CINEMA / Virtual CINEMA DSP Yes (Virtual CINEMA FRONT)
- Dolby TrueHD Yes
- Dolby Digital Plus Yes
- DTS-HD Master Audio Yes
- File Format MP3 / WMA / MPEG-4 AAC / WAV: up to 48 kHz / 16-bit
- Compressed Music Enhancer Yes (incl. enhancer for Bluetooth®)
- YPAO sound optimization Yes
- Adaptive DRC (Dynamic Range Control) Yes
- Initial Volume & Maximum Volume Setting Yes
- Audio Delay Yes (0-500 ms)
- DA Converter Burr-Brown 384 kHz / 32-bit DAC x 3
- 4K Ultra HD Pass-through and upscaling Yes (4K / 60p, 4:4:4)
- HDMI 3D passthrough Yes
- HDMI eARC Yes (via firmware update)
- HDMI Audio Return Channel Yes
- HDMI upscaling Yes (HDMI® to HDMI)
- Deep Color/x.v.Color/24Hz Refresh Rate /Auto Lip-Sync Yes
- HDMI Input/Output 4 / 1 (HDCP2.3, HDR10 / Dolby Vision / HLG and BT.2020 compatible)
- HDMI CEC Yes
- USB Input USB Memory, Portable Audio Player
- Bluetooth Yes (SBC)
- Front AV Input USB / Mini Jack
- Digital Audio Input/Output: Optical 1 / 0
- Digital Audio Input/Output: Coaxial 2 / 0
- Analog Audio Input/Output 3 (front 1) / 0
- Composite Video Input/Output 3 / 1
- Preout SW
- Headphone Output 1
- FM/AM Tuner Yes
- On-screen display Yes (colour OSD)
- SCENE SCENE (4 sets)
- Remote Control Unit Yes
- Standby Power Consumption (IR only) ≤0.2W
- Auto Power Standby Yes
- ECO mode Yes
- Dimensions (W x H x D) 435 x 161 x 315 mm; 17-1/8” x 6-3/8” x 12-3/8”
- Weight 7.7 kg; 17.0 lbs.