Yamaha RX-V4A Amplifier Black
Enter the world of home theater with the V4A. This AV receiver will completely transform how you listen and watch at home. Plus, plenty of features means plenty of choices on how to enjoy your entertainment.
CINEMA DSP 3D
Incorporates extensive sound field data from world famous concert halls and music clubs to reproduce big theater acoustics within the walls of your home.
Restores compressed audio so it sounds the way it was intended to be heard.
High Slew Rate Amplifier
Responds to rapid changes in input level for precise and stable signal transmission.
MOVIES AND GAMES LIKE NEVER BEFORE
Provides deeper contrast and more realistic images that stay true to the creators’ intent.
Enables a higher refresh rate, giving you a smoother and more realistic viewing experience.
Gaming-dedicated Functions (ALLM,VRR,QMS,QFT)*
Ensures seamless motion and transitions to enhance your performance.
HDMI Multiple Input with Latest Technology*
Multiple HDMI input will equally support the latest HDMI technology to allow next-gen gaming consoles can be connected at the same time.
SIMPLE TO SET UP, SIMPLE TO USE
Explore the power of multi-room audio, access your sources and streaming devices, and control your AV receiver, all through your smartphone.
AV Setup Guide App
Offers expert guidance through installation, cable connections, and various other settings.
Voice Control Systems
Works with Alexa and Google Assistant, so your AV receiver is always at your command. Through AirPlay 2, you can stream your music via voice control operation Siri from Apple iOS device. *Availability varies by region.
MADE FOR YOUR ROOM
Analyzes room acoustics and calibrates audio accordingly to optimize the sound for your space.
Compatible with Wireless Rear Speaker
Gives you the freedom to arrange your rear speakers wirelessly to suit your home décor.
An iconic design built for performance, style, and ease.
- Channel: 5.2
- Rated Output Power (1kHz, 1ch driven): 115 W (6 ohms, 0.9% THD)
- Rated Output Power (20Hz-20kHz, 2ch driven): 80 W (6 ohms, 0.06% THD)
- Maximum Effective Output Power (1kHz, 1ch driven): 145 W (6 ohms, 10% THD)
- High Slew Rate Amplifier: Yes
Surround Sound Processing
- Surround:AI: N/A
- CINEMA DSP: Yes
- DSP Programs: 17
- Dialog Level Adjustment: Yes
- Virtual Presence Speaker: Yes
- Virtual Surround Back Speaker: N/A
- Dialogue Lift: N/A
- SILENT CINEMA/Virtual CINEMA DSP: Yes
- Dolby Atmos: N/A
- Dolby Atmos Height Virturalizer: N/A
- Dolby TrueHD: Yes
- Dolby Digital Plus: Yes
- Dolby Surround: N/A
- DTS:X: N/A
- DTS-HD Master Audio: Yes
- File Format: MP3 / WMA / MPEG-4 AAC: up to 48 kHz / 16-bit, ALAC: up to 96 kHz / 24-bit, FLAC: up to 192 kHz / 24-bit, WAV / AIFF: up to 192 kHz / 32-bit, DSD: up to 11.2 MHz
- Pure Direct: Yes
- Compressed Music Enhancer: Yes
- High-resolution Music Enhancer: N/A
- YPAO multi-point measurement: N/A
- YPAO Volume: N/A
- Adaptive DRC (Dynamic Range Control): Yes
- Initial Volume & Maximum Volume Setting: Yes
- A.R.T. Wedge: N/A
- Bi-amp capability: Yes
- Audio Delay: Yes (0-500 ms)
- DA Converter: 384 kHz / 32-bit BB PCM5101A
- HDMI eARC: Yes
- HDMI Audio Return Channel: Yes
- HDMI Pass-through: 8K60B, 4K120AB (via future update)
- HDMI Up-scaling: Yes up to 4K
- HDMI Up-conversion: N/A
- Dolby Vision: Yes
- HDR 10+: Yes (via future update)
- VRR/ALLM/QMS/QFT: Yes (via future update)
- Video adjustment: N/A
- MusicCast Surround: Yes
- HDMI Input/Output: 4 / 1
- HDMI CEC: Yes
- USB Input: Yes
- Network Port: Yes
- Wi-Fi: Yes (2.4 / 5 GHz)
- AirPlay 2: Yes
- Bluetooth: Yes (SBC / AAC)
- Front AV Input: USB
- Digital Audio Input/Output: Optical: 1/0
- Digital Audio Input/Output: Coaxial: 1/0
- Analog Audio Input/Output: 3/0
- Phono Input: N/A
- XLR Terminal : N/A
- Component Video Input/Output: N/A
- Composite Video Input/Output: N/A
- Preout: 0.2-ch
- Headphone Output: 1